1) I don’t get to have fun today because I have to work.
2) Still have an ocean of obligations in front of me and still can not see the light at the end of what feels like a very, very long tunnel.
3) I know that today, tomorrow, the next day and the next day I HAVE TO pleasantly interact with a lot of people I would be happy to never have to speak with ever again. Fuck.
4) I know that I still have to wait four or five nights before any chance of going out and having fun sexual experiences can arise.
5) I know that I still have to wait four or five days before any chance of being able to feel totally free of all the bullshit I have to put up with during a normal working week.
6) At best, I know today is going to be completely dull, somewhat unpleasant, filled with me being fake so that others will like, respect and pay me and the most enjoyable part of my day will be spending all the money I made by overeating and drinking at dinner so that I can forget all the crap.
7) I know that I can’t do exactly what I want to do (which is often just doing nothing) for five more days. Fuck.
8) When I woke up this morning I knew that I had to go to work all day and as a result did not have my day free. This made me feel depressed and unhappy and on Tuesday mornings I know that I will have to feel this way for three more mornings in a row. And then when I wake up on Saturday morning I will wake everyone up (wife and four dogs) at 7am by screaming out in joy, “No fucking work today! No fucking work today! Today I am free! Today I am the owner of my world!! Yesssss!).
9) On Tuesday mornings I know that Saturday morning is very, very far away but I do not want it to be very, very far away. I want it to be here now. Right fucking now.
10) I always end up drinking more coffee than I should just because I want to feel better than I do on Tuesday mornings.